What Is Biopsy?
A medical test usually performed by a surgeon or a doctor, interventional cardiologist, or an interventional radiologist, to determine the presence or extent of a disease involves extraction of sample cells or tissues for examination is called as a biopsy. The tissue is usually examined under a microscope by a pathologist, and it can also be analyzed chemically. Excision biopsy is a procedure when an entire lump or infected area is removed. The procedure where surgeon tries without attempting to remove the entire lesion or tumor is called anincisional biopsy or core biopsy, it samples a portion of the abnormal tissue. The procedure is called a needle aspiration biopsy when a sample of tissue or fluid is removed with a needle in such a way that cells are removed without preserving the histological architecture of the tissue cells. Biopsies are most commonly performed for insight into possible cancerous and inflammatory conditions.Oral biopsy test cost in Mumbai is very affordable as compared to other countries.
Types of Oral Biopsy
According to the procedures applied, oral biopsies can be classified by:
- Features of the lesion: It is a direct method for a biopsy, where the lesion is located on the oral mucosa first and then it can be easily accessed with a scalpel from the mucosal surface. In the indirect biopsy, the lesion is covered by an apparently normal oral mucosa.
- Area of surgical removal:in this Incisional biopsy,in order to make a definitive diagnosis before treatment, it includes the removal of a representative sample of the lesion and normal adjacent tissue. Excisional biopsy basically it is aimed at the complete surgical removal of the lesion for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. This procedure can bed one, when the size and location of the lesion allow surgeon for a complete removal of the lesion and a wide margin of surrounding healthy tissue.
The Mouth Cancer Treatment Cost in Mumbai is comparatively low and is available for both insured and under insured patients.
What Oral Biopsy Test Cost In Mumbai?
Oral Biopsy test cost in Mumbai is very affordable as compared to other countries. Mumbai hospitals are updated with all the latest techniques and has tie-ups with only the top surgeons and doctors who are well trained and professional in performing such procedures. Oral biopsy is not a major procedure it is just a minimally invasive way to treat a major disease. This procedure does not require a long hospital stay so the patient can leave in few hours after the surgery.
Best Doctors for Oral Biopsy in Mumbai
Every doctors in Mumbai are the best; they have all the knowlege of the latest used procedures and that makes them the updated surgeons and doctors in India who would help the patients to easily overcome their major disease. This is how the best surgeon in Mumbai can help the patient to overcome their major disease.
- Dr. Sultan Pradhan
- Dr. Amit Ratan Gandhi
Consult With Best Oral Cancer Doctors Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Hospitals for Oral Biopsy in Mumbai
There are many big to small hospitals in India that serves the best treatment. The surgeons and doctors are very professional; there are many best hospitals that can help you to get the best treatment at affordable cost. The surgeons and doctors associated with these top hospitals have seen and performed many such biopsys. It is easy to approach such best hospitals and surgeons with the help of India cancer surgery site. They are the best consultants who would help you with the best cost and treatment in India.
- Jaslok Hospital Mumbai : Jaslok hospital is the best hospital for oral cancer treatment.
- Parakh Hospital Mumbai : Parakh Hospital has been providing healthcare of the highest quality to the patients since the last ten years under the guidance of leading team of super specialist physicians and surgeons.
Affordable Mouth Cancer Treatment for Sudan Patients In Mumbai By India Cancer Surgery Site
The cancer treatment in India is very affordable as compared to other countries like Sudan. Sometimes it so happens that the patient do not get through the rite person and that is how all the problem arises. To make it more easy to approach the India cancer surgery sites helps the patient with the following things:
- Medical visa for the patient and the family.
- Local travel
- Food and shelter
Read Also : The mouth cancer treatment success rate in India