What is Kidney Cancer?
One of the most common kind of Cancer, Kidney Cancer is also known as Renal Cancer. It is a disease where the cells get Cancerous or malignant and start multiplying uncontrollably, resulting into the formation of a tumour. There are different types of Kidney Cancer and related symptoms. From the type of Kidney Cancer, the doctor can find out from which type of cell it started and thus the right mode of treatment can be chosen.
What are the Types of Kidney Cancer?
The most common type of Kidney Cancer affecting the adults is Renal Cell Cancer, which is also known as Renal Cell Adenocarcinoma. In this, the cancerous cells set off from the lining of the tubules, the smallest tubes within the nephrons and which aid in the filtration of blood and making urine.
The three primary types of Renal Cell Cancer include Clear cell, Papillary and Chromophobe. There are other rare forms of Cancer include Renal Medually Carcinoma and Carcinoma of the collecting ducts, Sarcomatoid Renal (Kidney) Cancer, Transitional Cell Cancer of the Kidney or Ureter and Wilms’ Tumour.
Causes of Kidney Cancer
The exact cause of Kidney Cancer is not clear but there are many risk factors, which can make a person more prone to getting Kidney Cancer:
• Long-term Dialysis
• Von Hippel :Lindau (VHL) Syndrome
• Gender causes : Males are more susceptible to get diagnosed with Kidney Cancer
• People with history of Kidney Cancer in their families
• People with Lymphoma
• Skin colour : as compared to white people, the blacks are a little more prone
• Consumption of some particular over the counter medications or prescription drugs for a long span of time
• Occupational hazards : people in contact with specific chemicals at their workplaces; for example, workers exposed to chemicals like Cadmium and Asbestos, also workers in the steel and iron are at risk
What are the early Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Cancer?
Mostly, during the early stages, there are not many symptoms that appear, but as the tumour keeps growing, there are some noticeable symptoms like that are common, including:
• Weight loss without any reason
• Loss of appetite
• Persistent pain in the side regions of the body
• Blood in the urine
• Dark red or rusty coloured urine
• Generally poor health
• Persistent feeling of tiredness
• Fever that continues for weeks and the fever is not due to either cold or any infection
• A lump or mass in the side or in the abdomen
• Swelling in the legs or ankles
When the Cancer has spread into other parts of the body, there may be symptoms like pain in the bones, coughing up blood and breathing difficulties.
Treatment Options Available For Kidney Cancer
More specifically, Kidney Cancer treatment in India has become a very favourable option for patients from many countries around the globe. The different types of treatment are:
o Simple Nephrectomy : Kidney removal procedure
o Radical Nephrectomy : the Kidney, the adrenal gland and some surrounding tissues are removed and is helpful for patients with smaller tumours
o Partial Nephrectomy : It is done to eliminate the Cancer and some nearby tissues
If surgery doesn’t help, then:
• Radiofrequency Ablation : High energy radio waves are used to target the tumour
• Cryotherapy : Very low or cold temperature is used to destroy the tumour
• Arterial Embolization : Through this the blood flow to the tumour is blocked, which shrinks the tumour
• Biological Therapy : The body’s immune system is used to help the patient fight the Cancer, by boosting and empowering the body’s defences
• Targeted Therapy : Different types of drugs are used to target or destroy the Cancer Cells
• Radiation Therapy : This uses high energy X-rays and is helpful for patients who cannot undergo surgical options
• Chemotherapy : Using drugs the Cancer cells are killed or stopped from multiplying
Get Free Consultation About Kidney Cancer Treatment at India Cancer Surgery Site
At India Cancer Surgery Site, we understand the importance of good health and affordable healthcare services. Therefore, we offer very meticulously planned treatment related services, like medical visa, travelling, stay and all other aspects of medical tour. An important factor is getting the timely consultation, where we ensure that the patients don’t face any problems. As we have the best Cancer hospitals and most experienced Kidney Cancer specialists, associated with us, we can very comfortably arrange the earliest possible consultation for our patients.
To Know More About Kidney Cancer Treatment In India Get Free Consultation Via
India Cancer Surgery Site
Send Your Query At: email@example.com
You Can Call At : 91 9371770341